John R., M.D. Marler "Stroke For Dummies"
For Dummies (2005-09-09) | ISBN 0764572016 | 354 Pages | PDF | 6.8 Mb
Features tons of advice for recovery and rehabilitation
Get the latest on the symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of stroke
Have questions and concerns about strokes? This reassuring guide provides invaluable information for stroke victims and their loved ones, from what a stroke is and what it feels like to proven treatments and therapies. You'll see how to implement a plan for preventing stroke, treat the lingering effects of stroke, and maximize home caregiver effectiveness while minimizing fatigue.
Discover how to:
* Understand what causes different types of stroke
* Recognize warning signs
* Get the most out of doctors and hospitals
* Speed recovery with the best treatments
* Help prevent future strokes
* Decide the best living arrangements after stroke
Thanks to original uploader.